Sewer Repair Contractor For Homes in Everett, WA
A lot of stress can come about if your home in Everett, WA is having plumbing issues, especially if it’s a sewer line problem. If you find yourself in this stressful situation, then you can count on Acclaim Plumbing & Drain Inc. to help you out. We provide pragmatic solutions when you call us for our sewer repair services.
A slow flowing sewer main— or, worse yet, a backup of sewage— is one of the most upsetting scenarios a homeowner ever has to face. The second you notice problems that could indicate a problem with your sewer line, start searching for the problem and call a professional sewer repair contractor. If you wait, you and your whole household will regret it down the line.
Here are a few signs to aware of if you think your sewer line is acting up:
- You can smell sewage in your yard
- The stench of sewage emits from a drain in the house
- Dishwasher wastewater shows up in the sink
- Sewer water travels up the bathtub drain
- Toilets and other drains empty slowly
Common Sewer Line Problems
Among the most frequent causes of sewer line backups is root infiltration. Tree roots can encroach on pipes, gradually putting pressure on pipes, and then work their way into cracks. If even very small roots can make their way between joints, they can create a dam that collects mass until the system ceases entirely. They can then continue to grow, eventually creating breaks in the line. Few things are more disgusting than dealing with a sewer line break on your yard.
Some other issues that are common with sewer lines consist of:
- Buildup of oil, grease, or hair
- Pipe damage
- Badly aligned pipes
- Backups created by solid items
If you have any back flow at all – into sinks, bathtubs, or even toilets – the safest way to proceed is to stop all running water until it’s diagnosed and fixed. Otherwise, you risk serious flooding.
A couple of other things to consider when you are dealing with your sewer line problems is:
- Determine whether your real estate insurance pays for sewer pipeline work. Often the problem has to be proven to be an accident, as well as a sudden incidence of damage (as opposed to gradual wear and tear on your sewer main). Take photos as you or your plumber discover the problem so that you have evidence to provide to your insurance company.
- Find out how much of the sewer line cost is your responsibility and how much of it is the responsibility of the city. The sewer line underneath your property belongs to you, but past the Y-joint leading to the city sewer main, it’s the city that should pay for updates or repairs.
Get in Touch With Acclaim Plumbing & Drain Inc.
Acclaim Plumbing & Drain Inc. can take care of your sewer line in Everett, WA without breaking the bank. Our professional plumbers are on the job. Contact us now!